SamuelEarl666SamuelEarl666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

(Don't) Save Christmas (Don't) Save Christmas

This game was going very slow on my computer. The explosions were too slow and the santas just flew past them. If you managed to shoot down the santas on one side you don't have enough time to shoot down the santa's on the other side. I personally believe this game may need a lot of reworking.

Mad Skeletons Mad Skeletons

This a great game but there doesn't seem to be a properly difficulty curve. This would of been better suited to halloween but i don't care when they are uploaded as long as they are good and this was quite good.

Hop A Hop Hop A Hop

This is a good small game to pass your time but i think there should of been a little more variety like different level backgrounds. Maybe different seasons?

The Guardian The Guardian

Being a single pixel is not that good for people eyes. Having to put so much concentration on where i was made me miss the music which isn't that good in my opinion or at least not worth buying. Some parts lacked music altogether. The cutscenes should of been automatic because having to constantly click to get through 'cutscenes' is annoying. While this is not a bad game it has too many flaws.